- Receive adequate medical attention.
- Receive dignified and respectful treatment.
- Receive sufficient, clear, timely and truthful information.
- Decide freely about your care.
- Grant or withhold your validly informed consent.
- Have the right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Use facilities to obtain a second opinion.
- Receive medical attention in an emergency.
- Have a clinical record.
- Be heard when you are dissatisfied with the medical care received.
- Provide accurate and complete personal information.
- Provide accurate and complete information about your medical history.
- Notify your doctor or nurse of any changes in your condition.
- Give information about your health insurance coverage and meet financial obligations.
- Keep track of medical appointments.
- Treat all hospital personnel, as well as other patients and visitors, with respect; follow the regulations and safety rules of the hospital.
- Assume responsibility for the results if you stop treatment.
01 (81) 5515-5000
Switchboard (81) 5515-5000 | E.R. (81) 5515-5010
Ecuador No. 2331
Col. Balcones de Galerías, Monterrey, N. L., México, CP 64620