SPECT / CT Fusion of two high technologies.
New Technology enables fusing or hybridizing structural images with metabolic images, as well as the implementation of diagnostic and therapeutic protocols recommended internationally by the European Association for Nuclear Medicine and the Society for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Image.
The Department of Nuclear Medicine, provides radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic and theragnostics such as:
- Radioactive Iodine, for the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid cancer.
- Lutetium bound to PSMA for the diagnosis and treatment of castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Lutetium attached to DOTATOC for neuroendocrine tumors.
- Radio for the treatment in metastatic diseases to bone of prostate cancer.
Department of Nuclear Medicine
José Humberto Treviño Ortiz, M.D
(81) 5515-5000 ext. 2203 y 2204
Switchboard (81) 5515-5000 | E.R. (81) 5515-5010
Ecuador No. 2331
Col. Balcones de Galerías, Monterrey, N. L., México, CP 64620